KEEP UP TO DATE
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Clever Cogs is a UK based website design company specialising in offering professional and affordable sites to small & medium business’, professional individuals and groups.
We also provide services to boost a websites success, increase traffic through SEO and manage clients social media to correctly engage their audience.
Staines Ascot Windsor Kent Surrey London Ashford Richmond Website Design Designers
Social Media Marketing Management Affordable Good Value Clever Smart CMS Content
graphic design emails Site Web hosting domain purchase interactive engaging cool
Sign up to our newsletter for special offers and useful information.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website,then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from November 2013
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• Allow you to login to certain areas of the site to gain additional features that is especially for our clients.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you spend the most time on.